(Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)) Educational videos from CBC and Radio-Canada: documentaries from television and radio, news reports, archival material, stock shots and more. Our subscription includes selected, not complete, News in Review content only.
- Faculty: For the ability to add videos to a playlist, you must set up a separate Curio account. Please e-mail email@example.com from your Seneca faculty e-mail account for instructions.
(Films Media Group / Infobase Learning) The Master Academic and Technical Education collections of educational and news films from Films Media Group and Infobase covering a wide range of subject matter. Studios represented include PBS, BBC, Films For Humanities & Sciences, National Geographic, TED, and others.
- Users who wish to create Playlists, Favorites, and Preferences must set up their own Films on Demand account (separate from their Seneca User Name and Password) by clicking "Your Profile" and then "Sign up".
(Kanopy) Full-length streamed videos including popular documentaries, feature films, and professional educational films covering the arts, business, education, global studies, health, media and communication, science, social science, and technical training.
- Users must create a separate Kanopy profile to use this service, using a Seneca Polytechnic email address to set up the account. - Mobile access requires use of a separate Kanopy app. - Kanopy videos will not display in classes delivered via MS Teams or Zoom. Share the link for the film instead, ask viewers to open another browser tab and view the film or scene, and then return to class in Teams or Zoom.
(LinkedIn) Online video training tutorials on various topics, applications, and software packages including audio and video production, 3D animation, AutoCAD, Maya, web design, computer programming, and business and office applications.
- Seneca students, faculty, and staff must first register to use this service by creating a separate LinkedIn Learning account through the "Login to LinkedIn Learning" link on the college's LinkedIn Learning page.
- This product was acquired and licensed by Continuing Education, not Seneca Libraries. It is only on our site as a courtesy and research convenience.
(TRI Princeton) Science articles and video presentations on the topics of hair fibres and hair care, skin fibres and skin care, and textile fibres, from the Textile Research Institute (TRI) Princeton.
- Users must create a separate TRI profile to use this service, using a Seneca Polytechnic email address to set up the account. - We do not have access to all content in This collection. There is content that is only available to people who previously attended certain TRI conferences and courses.