1. Click on the Knovel Critical Tables link.
2. Click on the Property Search link within the left-hand menu, and then click on Open Material Property Search:
3. Type the name of your material into the Material or Substance Name search box and hit the Enter key:
4. A long list of properties will appear on the right. Type the word boiling or melting into the Filter by Property Name box:
5. Drag the property you want to find into the blank area under the Material or Substance Name search box and click on the blue box that lists the number of results:
6. One or more tables will appear. Obtain the boiling point or melting point information for your material (melting point is highlighted in the following example) from the Basic Physical Properties of Chemical Compounds table: